Some other random bits!
5 things I like:
- Open houses – check out my blog OpenHouseBathroomSelfies.tumblr.com! [Tagline: We go to the most expensive houses in San Francisco and take bathroom selfies.] Started by me and my friend, we update it whenever we’re in the same city.
- Escape rooms
My top 5 travel destinations:
- San Francisco
- Not technically a travel destination for me, but it’s my hometown. <3
- Hong Kong
- I spent 17 months here. I don’t think you can find anywhere else in the world where citylife, countrylife, beaches, mountains, and basically anything else you can imagine (except for snow) are concentrated in such a small space. Also, the best dim sum I’ve ever had.
- El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
- One of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been along with the friendliest people.
- Paris, France
- First place I ever visited outside the US.
- Kyoto, Japan
- Spent one month here after college living with relatives who didn’t speak English. I really enjoyed all the history and culture of the city and getting to speak Japanese.